martes, 28 de junio de 2011

History the mystery

This is a history the mystery were use the adverb only once.

The sunday for the night I and my family go to the farm.It was raining heavily. I couldn't see clearly. I drove slawly. Suddenly, I saw a mn very high and thin. He was dressed neatly and was front the we. I stopped the car quickly. He looked at me strangely and disappeared.Then
appeared behind the me, I see for the rearview and there.The he smiled happily and walked away quietly.
Nervously, I drove to my farm and asked the farmer about the man. Do you know her? I asked. Oh yes, he said calmy. That's LORENZO. He died ten years ago on that road.

Good bye with is tails "Use your imagination, not to scare, unless to inspire achieve it unimaginable"...............

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario